Cool If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 2022

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4. Around every major update (i.e. No need to add on :p.

Moments of 2018 When Fortnite stopped everything for a butterfly
Moments of 2018 When Fortnite stopped everything for a butterfly from www.eurogamer.net

If anyone knows what's going on, i'd appreciate some feedback. All your progress in fortnite is gone and you lose access to any games you bought from epic games. If you accidentally delete fortnite on ps4, it will be gone forever.

Moments of 2018 When Fortnite stopped everything for a butterfly

Of course, if you're not online you'll lose the game save too. To avoid this happening, make sure to keep a backup of your game saves and if you are concerned about losing everything, just reinstall the game. Will i lose my skins if i disconnect my ps4 and play on xbox. It will be at least a month before they get it back, but in the meantime they'll think they've lost it forever and all of their progress is lost.